As some of you know we work for NOS, the dutch news and sport broadcaster. I have been busy last months to build a great mobile application for them called NOS Mobiel. On top of this application we also developed an Olympics application (which is integrated in the navigation of NOS Mobiel the coming weeks). I must say that I am very proud of the result. Together with the NOS team, Triple IT (video encoding) and the client platform (WeComm) we made a hell of an application
So what content is in this application?
- Newsfeeds(dutch and general)
- Radio Olympia
- Programming (what is LIVE now and what is next?)
- 12 livestreams straight from Beijing (with adaptive and fastchannel switching, streams are 115kb and 200kb 3gp streams)
- Dynamic screenshotsof from the live streams(refreshed every 3 minutes)
- Video on Demand (Highlights, ceremonies)
- and some really fancy interaction elements..
Today we launched. Have a look at the screenshots. Video can be only watched by people in Netherlands IP range
For the dutchpeople:
download via m.nos.nl/nosmobiel
SMS NOS MOBIEL to 9090